Sunday, January 12, 2014

Why is January the longest month of the year?

Hello All,
   January is here again. It always seem to me to be the longest month of the year. Winter seems to drag and my mind seems to turn to spring, even if it is a ways off. We've started our eggs for the year. I love egg season! There is something about painting eggs that makes me happy!
   I'm also thinking about the January clean-up! It is the month to organize in my mind. Anyone for cleaning closets and getting into spring cleaning?
   Have a great day! Will post pictures of some new eggs soon!
 Happy January!
   Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We love to hear from you and respond to all comments, here on the post!

Note: If you have problems commenting under your account (i.e wordpress, blogger, typepad), you can either leave it with your name/URL or anonymously. Either way, if you want us to visit you back, leave a link!

*thanks*