Sunday, January 26, 2014

And so goes January...

Hello All,
  Here it is almost the end of January. I'm hoping we are on the back side of winter. My organizing for the month is not going well.  I have always been a great list maker. I am planning on having lots of activity on my to do list this last week of  January. As I watch it snow and blow I found this quote:


        “Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.” – Victor Hugo

   Hope everyone finds that laughter this week! Have a great week! Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We love to hear from you and respond to all comments, here on the post!

Note: If you have problems commenting under your account (i.e wordpress, blogger, typepad), you can either leave it with your name/URL or anonymously. Either way, if you want us to visit you back, leave a link!

*thanks*