Thursday, July 7, 2011

We Are All Connected

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief


I have been holding on to this painting for the last couple years.  It was created in 2010 by myself.  It's an original mixed media piece on a wood panel.  While going through some of my art, I decided to put up a couple pieces for sale.  You can find this pretty piece in our etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to thank you for the kind comment you left recently! I really like this quote/artwork. It's really amazing! I'd really like to think we are all connected. It's kind of a neat thought. Also, I noticed your tattoo below. Robert Frost is one of my favorites. I love 'Fire and Ice' by him. It makes me swoon, as does 'Stomping by Woods on Snowy Evening.' It really is a beautiful choice <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We love to hear from you and respond to all comments, here on the post!

Note: If you have problems commenting under your account (i.e wordpress, blogger, typepad), you can either leave it with your name/URL or anonymously. Either way, if you want us to visit you back, leave a link!

*thanks*