Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dresses I wish I had

Dresses I wish I had :)

I love these dresses!  Spring time always makes me want to show some leg and prance around in a little dress! 

P.S.  I received my make-up from E.L.F (as seen here), and I LOVE most of it.  The only product I have been disappointed in was the waterproof pencil eyeliner.  The tip was very hard and it was not easy to apply.
My favorite product so far is the bronzer.  I have a very light skin tone, so it's hard to find a bronzer that looks natural.  The healthy glow bronzer in 'Luminance' is perfect.  It gives me just the right amount color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We love to hear from you and respond to all comments, here on the post!

Note: If you have problems commenting under your account (i.e wordpress, blogger, typepad), you can either leave it with your name/URL or anonymously. Either way, if you want us to visit you back, leave a link!

*thanks*