Sunday, February 13, 2011

+New Items+

 We had such a wonderfully productive day yesterday! We spent most of the day photographing new items for our shop.  All the new items will be added every couple of days or so.  Along with drinking a massive amount of coffee, mom and I also enjoyed home-made cornbread. 
 Easter is just around the corner!  I can't believe that tomorrow is Valentine's Day already!  Mom and I decided to list some of her Hand-painted Ceramic Eggs.  They are so beautiful and she has a blast making them every year!  They can be displayed so many different ways.  (I have a post about that later this week!)
 We are also featuring a couple vintage Easter cards.  They are so charming!  I absolutely love old cards.  They make perfect accents to wall displays.  All you have to do is frame them!  Or you could give them to someone you love.
I hope your weekend has been a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Your mom's eggs are very pretty, and perfect for spring!

    I haven't looked at the calendar yet, to see when Easter is, this year. I need to do that!

    I love old cards and vintage images too. Yours is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We love to hear from you and respond to all comments, here on the post!

Note: If you have problems commenting under your account (i.e wordpress, blogger, typepad), you can either leave it with your name/URL or anonymously. Either way, if you want us to visit you back, leave a link!

*thanks*